Image Processing with MATLABDate: 2017-03-21 Add to Google Calendar
Location: Holmes Hall 389
Speaker: Saket Kharsikar, MS, Application Engineer, The Mathworks Inc.
Who should attend: Faculty, Students & Researchers
Learn how to get the most from MATLAB and the Image Processing Toolbox. This seminar will teach you:
- Image visualization and graphics techniques
- Advanced indexing methods
- Computational tips and tricks for nonlinear filtering
- Creative binary image processing
- Image preprocessing options you may not know about
Registration is recommended to reserve a seat.